Tonight I was totally craving dessert (nothing new there), so I decided to experiment with some almond butter brownie recipes. What resulted was so magical I just had to post about it IMMEDIATELY.
No seriously, these are so amazingly tasty and simple I was obligated to share it with everyone. The recipe can be doubled if you like but in an effort to minimize damage by finishing them all in a few minutes (which will happen), it purposely only yields enough for 1-3 people.
Make with caution…they are that good.
PS- The Justin’s Vanilla almond butter I used really gave them an out of this world flavor- I highly recommend!
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 scoop protein powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup baking stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a small dish or line with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour batter into dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm and dark golden brown.
- Let them cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- For this recipe I used Justin's Vanilla Almond butter which I highly recommend for flavor but any nut butter will do. Also, feel free to choose any flavor protein powder but peanut butter or chocolate will work best.